Permanent Referral Veterinary Small Animal Ophthalmologist
Se4rch Veterinary Specialists are working with a busy first opinion small animal service with 6 branches and offer a referral service to vets from all over the South East who are recruiting for a Referral Veterinary Ophthalmologist to join their team.
Permanent Referral Veterinary Ophthalmologist – Worthing, West Sussex
Type: Small Animal
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Practice: They have approximately 100 team members across 7 sites.
Facilities: They provide referrals also in dentistry, dermatology, cardiology, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery, internal medicine, and imaging (including CT scans and ultrasonography) led by specialists and RCVS Advanced Practitioners. Their team of nearly 100 staff across the 7 sites prides itself on striving to provide clients and patients with the highest quality of care.
Role: They are looking for a board specialist or experienced Certificate holder/RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Ophthalmology to join a busy first opinion and referral hospital.
- This position is an exciting opportunity within a progressive and forward-thinking company, with an already established client base.
- The ideal candidate will be keen to grow and develop the ophthalmology service; supported by an experienced nurse and referral support team.
- This role is based at a Hospital site.
- You will be part of an existing referral team working sole charge as an Ophthalmologist; your working days will consist of varying work within your specialist field.
Hours: They offer a full-time permanent position, but a part-time position can be discussed to suit the right candidate. Out-of-hours availability is not a requirement for the position although can be included in their service.
- They are looking for a board specialist or experienced certificate holder/RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Ophthalmology.
- You must have RCVS membership and a high standard of written and spoken English.
- You must work well within a large team and thrive in a busy environment.
- Excellent team and client communication are essential, with positive energy to drive the ophthalmology service forward and contribute to the success of the practices.
- Candidates will be enthusiastic about providing in-house and external CPD to first-opinion vets.
Salary: Competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experienced
Benefits: There is a full benefits package available and this will be discussed in the interview
Ref: JN -042022-24742
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details
Worthing, West Sussex, UK